Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weight loss is Needed

I'm starting advocare tomorrow! It's very exciting for me. I've never done anything like this before! 

I am starting the 10 day herbal cleanse and then will be doing the MNMAX3 program. 

Now, to give you some insight on where I'm starting and what tools I have... 

I made a weight loss book! (Pictured below). The second weekend of each month I will be taking 4 photos (front, back, side & side) and putting them in my book. I will also be taking weekly weigh ins. 


I plan on taking my book with me everywhere. Not necessarily to read it, but for it to serve as a reminder  

I have a lot of motivation in there as well. I got a lot of magazines & cut out things for inspiration and motivation. 




Those are just a couple of the pages. 

At each monthly photo weigh in, there are also measurement. I'm not posting the picture of what I look like currently, well, because I look fat. But I will post my measurements- only to be a good sport. Lol. 


Anywho. That's that! 

I'll keep my progress updated. Maybe. 

And I'll post again soon!

Xo Danielle oX  



No comments:

Post a Comment