Thursday, November 21, 2013

Post cleanse

I finished the cleanse yesterday! 

Actually.... I didn't eat good at dinner. 

Matt and I went to a friends house to pick some stuff up from her. By the time we left her place, we were both like "screw it". Lol. We went to El Chico. Yummy. 

Anywho, today is the first day that I will be taking the Advocare MNS Max 3. It's a whole lot of pills. 


The first group of pills you take 30 minutes before eating breakfast. The 2nd is 30 minutes before lunch. The last 2 can be taken with breakfast or lunch. I plan on taking them with breakfast. 

It's kind of exciting. 

I know that I should be good today. But I'm not. I was pretty good on the cleanse-yes, I made mistakes, but I did better than I expected. So what a burger for breakfast and nachos for lunch. ;-) 

Anywho. 

My goals of drinking water (at least 90 oz a day) and eating breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks a day have not changed. 

By the way, I lost 4 pounds on the cleanse. 

Hell yeahs!

Xo Danielle oX 

No comments:

Post a Comment